year series piece
17 05 04
- Eric Beauduin | "Snaps over Rings" Collaboration with Christa Reniers.
- Navy Blue - Black
- Vintage lamb leather skin (navy) - New cow skin leather (Black)
- Height without rings and handle 25cm - Width at bottom 33cm - Depth 12cm
- Opens with a magnets. Gussets are snapped over the silver rings at sides
- Two outside vintage pockets close with snaps and two inside fabric pockets close with buttoned straps.
- Fixed handle/sling made out four leather strings going out from a round shoulder piece to be tied around two silver rings designed by Christa Reniers symbolize the link between the two designers.